We did a few patches on the this week. Here are the combined notes.
- Game Crash: Closing All Chat Windows.
- Clicking Buy Tokens should check for Steam Overlay and explain how to turn it on if it’s off
- Player Pets Remain After Teleporting Away on Guard/Stay.
- Store product Name Change! allows player to go beyond the char limit presented in Char Create
- *Fix for epool on advanced skills (Block, Dodge, Crit Hit, Crit Heal, Double Attack, Extended Duration)
- Alignment gain on killing evil players.
- Fixed for reputation gain when attacking players of lower reputation – should not move reputation # at all in this instance.
- NPC Crims Hanvik/Lonvia/Tarvan no longer make you go wanted for attacking them
- Killing any animal that is neutral or better will not change alignment either way (chickens, gazelle, deer, dolphin, etc)
- Killing Humanoid NPCs that are neutral or better will cause you to LOSE 5 reputation per kill (most bipedal townsfolk/guards/etc)
- Adjusted alignment loss for going wanted/killing players (see Discord for exact #)
ITEMS / CRAFTING
- Fixed the formatting for tooltips on several items (Reinforced Battle Axe, Champion Axe, Pristine Baton, Crossbow of the Viper, Soldiers Light Crossbow)
- Updated material/tooltip on legacy cloak to reflect leadership bonus
- Adjusted weight of newbie small blades (rusty pocket knife, lead dirk, woven blade, shiny dagger)
- Updated resists on Valekar’s and Azure Silk up to 5% from 2/3%
- Druid Staff sometimes summons a rogue wyvern
- Fix for slop buckets
- Resale value of fertilizer reduced
- Reduced planting difficulty of Bloodroo
- Changed alert distance on Blackwidow Hatchlings to smaller radius
- Removed Dalvon Armor treasure from Master Blaster to discourage camping.
- Updated drop chances for Snagglefang, Deadwillows, Wasp Warriors, Deadwillow Roots, Ice Fragments
- Removed soloable tag from Minor Storm Giants, Weakened Ettins
- Adjusted spawns in Proudblood Valley slightly
- Fix for trainers. A flag wasn’t being set after reward on some of the trainers, blunts in particular.
- Removed restriction on CK/LK (you can do both now at same time)
- Added 1 item reward from Dalvon Miner in addition to ring. Player can select Armor, Leggings, or Helm. Gloves/boots must be hunted for in the cave. All pieces drop from mobs in the cave as well.
- Removed skeleton pups from Silvest patron quest
- Removed spider queen from Lotorian Knight quest mob list
- Added id skill exp to reward from LK quest, and points towards individual mob (same calc as ID calc)
- Anton Darushk will ask for neutral or worse aligned player (was evil or worse) during Warlord quest stage that requires you to start that town’s mini quest
- Capped Ice Bolt damage at 550
- Replaced banker in Gulley with one that wasn’t evil
- Moved a barrel blocking room in Fort Eastwatch
- Fix for Fishing Pole capacity check
- Fix for Deadwillows – they were marked as a corpse in editor, mage spells could not cast on them
- Gave more info to warning message on lighting kindling in town (can light in safe zones, just not in towns)
- Some monitors/Resolutions crop title screens weird
- Game Crash: Closing all windows
- Cannot type in a quantity when buying/selling in shop
- Backpack dropping on H/L not following drop config
Share this content: